We have been recognized by IFLR1000 for our work and leadership in this area. Our transactions include corporate finance, project finance, trade and commodity finance, syndicated lending and other banking transactions. Our clients consist of leading local and international banks and financial services companies as well as new and established international investors and financiers working across all sectors of the Ghanaian economy.
- Local legal counsel to the lenders on the USD780 million refinancing facility for the Cape Three Points FPSO, awarded as the 2016 IFN Africa Deal of the Year.
- Advising a consortium of lenders led by Rand Merchant Bank in respect of a USD122 million financing of a Ghana Ports and Harbours expansion project.
- Advising a major international bank with respect to a Structured Warehouse Financing project which involved the provision of finance secured against specific commodities held in warehouses, tank terminals and other mass storage facilities.
- Legal Advisors to Société Générale in respect of a ground-breaking transaction involving a sale of a number of its branches in Ghana as going concerns, to HFC Bank (Ghana) Ltd (now known as Republic Bank (Ghana) Ltd).
- Advised an International Bank on local legal and regulatory requirements for offering products and services to residents of Ghana on a cross-border basis.